Integrate Comfort Systems has been performing high end residential and commercial projects since 1990. We have worked with the most demanding clients, architects and engineers. We have completed over 8,000 projects ranging from window unit installations to complete mechanical systems in ten story buildings.
We offer installation and service on all of our projects. In fact, we retain a relationship with over 85% of our clients through maintenance agreements. We have long term relationships with clients, architects, engineers, facility managers and general contractors. Our emphasis is on high quality, efficiency and human comfort. At ICS you have owners and managers that know and care about your projects. They will visit every installation project ICS is involved in.
· Available 24/7/365
· Management staff that has over 200 years combined experience in the HVAC field
· Phones answered by people or routed to cell phones 24/7/365 – no waiting
· All techs are fully certified and receive ongoing state of the art training – through our own in-house programs and through our manufacturing partners.
· Fully trained and experienced with all types and makes – no learning on the job
· Over 8,000 installs performed to date
· Over 85% retention of clients through Service Agreements
· Years ahead of our competition in experience with new and state of the art products and systems
· In-house engineers who rival the most talented in the field (verifiable)
· Background check on all employees – for your safety
· In-house drafting and design personnel
· In house sheet metal fabrication
· Over 10,000 square feet of inventory space.
· Full time office staff that is familiar with your project.
· Techs park their fully stocked vehicles at their homes so their ready for your call
· Top quality parts & equipment – last longer and ensure your comfort
· Drug Free workplace – for your safety
· Uniformed techs with ID – for your security
· Registered with the EPA to handle and dispose of Refrigerant
· Computerized record keeping – all service history is available
· Warranty calls receive top priority
· Insured – No out of pocket expense to you
· BBB Accredited, A+ Rating – consumer protection
· Firm price guarantee – no hidden charges
· No mess guarantee – we use mats, drop cloths and shoe coverings to protect your property and remove all dirt and debris after each work day
· Satisfaction guaranteed…period.
Who we are:
Founded by Greg Wisniewski, Integrate Comfort Systems has been serving residential, commercial and industrial enterprises like yours since 1990. Greg’s son and our vice president, Chris Wisniewski co-leads over 40 highly trained service and installation techs. An additional fourteen specialists lend support 24/7/365 so we’re always available to meet your needs.
North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is an independent, third-party organization that develops and promotes excellence in the installation and service of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment by recognizing high-quality industry technicians through voluntary testing and certification. Our technicians have passed the rigorous testing necessary to qualify as NATE Certified Technicians.